Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Reject.

What initially caught my eye was the graphics - stunningly artistic, painstakingly wrought in loving detail. I just absolutely cannot wait to start exploring and archiving all these new places! Jungles, deserts, pyramids, villages, bastions, and more! Expect to see plenty of screenshots of your everyday-mundane-things-turned-extraordinary!



I had a difficult time deciding whether to play an asura or a sylvari. I enjoy playing small, non-human races - and I'm totally in sync with their motto, "Brain, not brawn, will change the world." I thought it would fit me best to play a big-eyed, floppy-eared cutie.....until I saw their actual render...lol.


Uhm...no. There's hardly any pink available in their character creation. Plus, they run kinda funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment